Headquartered in Westborough, MA, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. (www.bjs.com), is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The Company currently operates over 190 Clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 24,000 Team Members.
On September 30, 2011, BJ’s Wholesale Club was acquired by Beacon Holding Inc., an affiliate of Leonard Green & Partners, L.P., and funds advised by CVC Capital Partners. Historical SEC filings can be obtained from http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml.
OPERATIONS: BJ’s operates more than 190 Clubs in 15 states, including:
See a complete list of Club locations.
MEMBERSHIP: All consumers aged 18 and over and all businesses are welcome to join BJ’s. Please view our Membership Features page for the Membership that best suits your needs.
- Savings of more than 30%* off supermarket prices
- Acceptance of ALL manufacturers’ coupons, plus BJ’s own coupons
- Convenient one-stop shopping
- More ways to pay, including all major credit cards and EBT**
- Huge assortment of product categories for home and business
- Thousands more products online at BJs.com
- BJ’s Services for beyond–the–Club savings on vacations, new and rental cars, insurance, home improvement and more
- BJ’s Optical® at more than 150 Clubs
- BJ’s Gas® at more than 100 Clubs