Save-A-Lot stores bring discount groceries to neighborhoods across the US. In fact, there are more than 1,300 Save-a-Lot stores nationwide in urban, suburban and rural areas. As one of the nation's leading extreme value, carefully selected assortment grocery chains, we deliver our customers terrific savings on discount groceries, up to 40% compared to conventional grocery stores.
From Maine to California, Save-A-Lot stores serve more than 4 million shoppers each week. Customers enjoy grocery store bargains on exclusive Save-A-Lot brands and national brands, plus USDA-inspected beef, pork and poultry, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and non-food items.
The Save-A-Lot Vision
We help our customers to live richer, fuller lives by saving them money and time. The time-saving set-up of Save-A-Lot stores, combined with high-quality discount groceries, allows us to offer great food at great prices from great people, every day.
- Great Food: We procure, distribute and market a carefully selected assortment of high quality food and household needs, emphasizing our own exclusive brands.
- Great Prices: Our highly efficient supply chain enables us to sell at prices well below other retailers, and our customers can use the money they save for other things that are important to them; necessities or fun times.
- Great People: We strive to provide a positive shopping experience in stores that are clean, well-stocked, fresh and staffed by friendly, helpful and respectful associates.
Our Guiding Principle
Our guiding principle is to be shopper-centric. While we are always mindful of costs and efficiencies, in the end our decisions and actions are guided by how we can best meet the needs and wants of the value-seeking shopper.
- We focus on what matters most: our top priorities.
- We are performance oriented.
- We embrace and lead change.
- We are team players.
- We work continually to strengthen our team.
- We have a culture of respect for all.
- We value diversity in all aspects of our business.
- We practice the 4 D's: discuss, debate, decide & do.
- We value integrity, above all.